INJECTION OF HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic acid: Presentation
Like all organs, the skin is modified by the ageing process which has many causes: genetics, gravity, hormonal and environmental factors (sun, tobacco, etc.).
The signs of ageing begin around the age of 25. Over the years, the skin loses its elasticity because the dermis produces fewer collagen and elastic fibres, and hyaluronic acid, hence the progressive weakening of the connective tissue and slackening of the skin. In addition, a decrease in the volume of the face is observed due to fat melting and bone resorption: at the temples, cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
Thus the face appears more tired, sad, slack or even severe.
Hyaluronic acid has advantages that allow it to fill in sagging areas and to treat wrinkles with its own volumizing and moisturizing effect.
Thus, hyaluronic acid injections allow the treatment of a large number of signs of ageing:
- Hyaluronic acid is an essential element of the skin’s basic substance. It has the particularity of retaining water (hydrophilic effect) and thus contributes to its hydration.
- The technology makes it possible to obtain hyaluronic acids of different densities and viscosities, allowing for a natural, tailor-made adaptation to the different skin types and areas concerned. Thus the hyaluronic acids used differ in their properties depending on the areas treated.
- Hyaluronic acid comes from biotechnology, it is perfectly tolerated and resorbable, and does not require prior testing before use. .
For some hyaluronic acids, the aesthetic result lasts well over a year (the time announced for the resorption of the product), which can reach several years, allowing for a very natural effect with sessions spaced out.
Before an injection
of hyaluronic acid
The consultation is essential and necessary so that Dr. Diacakis aesthetic surgeon in Paris can advise and direct you on the treatment that will bring you the most aesthetic benefit while preserving, above all, a natural appearance.
Doctor Richard Diacakis has been using hyaluronic acid since 1999 and in several indications:
- A face can be refreshed, reshaped or redesigned with hyaluronic acid injections. Whether it is to remove wrinkles or to modify volumes, it is possible to act on all parts of the face, the goal always being to remain natural. One can thus act on dark circles, naso-labial folds, cheeks, forehead, frown lines, cheekbones, eyebrows, temples, earlobes, cheeks, nose, chin, oval of the face, lips etc…
- The nose can be modified and improved by the volumizing effect of hyaluronic acid (see Medical Rhinoplasty).
- Penile widening and lengthening practiced by Dr. Richard Diacakis since 2001 (cf. medical penoplasty).
- Premature male ejaculation. (cf. medical penoplasty).
- Amplification of the G-spot which aims to thicken what is called “the vaginal extension of the clitoris” so as to favour its stimulation during sexual intercourse and thus facilitate vaginal pleasure.
Reduction of the vaginal entrance opening in order to have more sensation during sexual intercourse.
Amplification of the clitoris to increase sexual pleasure.
Injecting the labia majora (intimacy) into the woman to restore their tone.
Hydration of the vagina by injecting hyaluronic acid (Laboratoire Vivacy: Désiral plus) in cases of vaginal dryness.
Contraindications to the injection of hyaluronic acid are :
- Allergy to the product
- Autoimmune disease
- History of granuloma
- Blood coagulation disorder
It is necessary to postpone the operation if there is an outbreak of herpes for labial, perioral and intimate injections.
Any medication containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs is prohibited. A homeopathic treatment with arnica can be prescribed to minimise the risk of bruising.
How the hyaluronic acid
injection procedure works
The injection is carried out in the office by Dr Richard Diacakis, a plastic surgeon in Paris. Depending on the indications, it can be carried out without anaesthesia or with a contact anaesthetic (EMLA cream).
- For the face :
Almost all areas of the face that require it can be treated by injecting hyaluronic acid. Indeed the properties of hyaluronic acid not only allow the treatment of wrinkles (crow’s feet, naso-labial fold, cheeks, frown lines…) but also allow the filling in of areas sagging with time (dark circles, cheekbones, lower face, eyebrows, forehead eyebrow junction, temples…), or to give a volumizing effect (lips, nose, cheekbones, chin, redrawing the oval of the face…).A cosmetic surgeon must therefore master the anatomy of the face and have the necessary aesthetic sensitivity to analyse its volumes.
Doctor Richard Diacakis, aesthetic surgeon in Paris, will always carry out preliminary drawings, using make-up pencils which allow him not only to define exactly the areas to be filled in, but also to explain to you simply and logically the reason and the interest of his decision to inject in a chosen zone.
- For enlargement, penile lengthening and thickening of the glans: It is the volumising effect of hyaluronic acid that is sought. Cf. medical penoplasty.
- For the well-being and aesthetics of the woman (amplification of the G-spot, reduction of the vaginal entrance orifice, amplification of the clitoris, plumping of the labia majora):
It is also the filling and volumizing effect of the hyaluronic acid which is sought after. The hyaluronic acids chosen are different according to the zones according to their properties and the desired effect.
A simple contact anaesthesia by applying a cream (Emla type) to the area concerned for 10 minutes allows a complete anaesthesia and therefore a painless injection in these intimate areas of the woman.
In the case of vaginal dryness, the moisturising effect of hyaluronic acid dominates. The hyaluronic acid used is the “desirability plus”.
After the hyaluronic acid
As with any injection, pain/burns/stinging, swelling and/or bruising related to the injection may occur in the first few days after injection. Mild redness and swelling may appear and persist for a few hours to 8 days depending on the quality, type of skin and age.
Hyaluronic acid injections for male or female intimacy require sexual abstinence for one week.
No interruption of professional or sporting activities are necessary.
The result of an
injection of hyaluronic acid
The results are immediate, the effects last 15 to 18 months, without ever completely disappearing. Some even persist for several years without needing touch-ups. Doctor Richard Diacakis, plastic surgeon in Paris, will inform you of the duration during the consultation, according to the location, the quantity injected and the susceptibility of each person.
In case of imperfection or excess injection it is very easy to correct it by removing the excess product on demand.
The results of hyaluronic acid injections into the face are very satisfactory in most cases. The face appears fresher, more dynamic, younger and more attractive.
The results of hyaluronic acid injections for the intimacy of men and women give very satisfactory results with an increase in sexual pleasure and a decrease or even disappearance of complexes.
The price of a hyaluronic acid injection
The price of the consultation by Doctor Richard DIACAKIS plastic surgeon in Paris is 100 euros.
The price depends on the treatment decided in consultation, the type of hyaluronic acid, the locations, the number of injections required…
The price of a hyaluronic acid injection varies between 300 and 500 euros depending on the product used.
This is an aesthetic operation. The injection of hyaluronic acid is neither reimbursed by social security nor by the complementary mutual insurance company.
During the consultation, you will be given an estimate including the application of 20% VAT on all services.